Archery Exchange currently ships on Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Orders received on those days before 12:00pm central standard time, will be shipped out on that day. Orders placed after 12:00pm central standard time will be shipped out on the next shipping day.
Shipping is free to the 48 contiguous states on most items. You must purchase a minimum $50.00 to qualify.
We reserve the right to use our ground method of choice on free shipped items.
Items that are exceptionally large or long, included in our free shipping, may have handling fees added to the order which are a direct result of fees our carriers charge us.
These shipping rates are our best attempt to charge you as little as possible to get your product to you. In most cases its free, but unfortunately shipping is expensive and we have set some limits to the free shipping. Our goal is to have the final cost of your item be as near to the price of the item as we can make it. We will never use shipping and handling charges to make up for profit on product advertised on our pages.
* UPS GROUND does not deliver to any APO, FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or International Destinations
** Due to the nature of shipping products across national borders it is difficult to provide a final cost of shipping on any shipment outside of the US, often times there will be additional fees due in order to pick up your package because of brokerage fees, duties, taxes, cod fees or disbursement fees, these charges can often be very large and yet they will be your responsibility to pay and are charges which are over and above our stated shipping rates. Please be aware that these charges exist and do not order unless you are prepared to pay them. You will not receive any refund if you choose not to pickup your order. Also in the unlikely event that customs holds your package for inspection, you will still be obligated to pick up your package whenever it is released.
NOTE: Hazardous material will not be shipped to Canada or International destinations.
We appreciate your purchase from Archery Exchange and even though all of the products we sell are of the finest quality available, we realize that sometimes the item you receive may not be what you expected or may not fit your needs. For those situations, we will be happy to accept your item return. Please make sure you meet the conditions listed below and then follow the procedure to promptly receive a refund.
1) All returns will be charged a $10.00 return item fee.
2) If product is in new condition but the packaging is missing, incomplete or not as new, a 20% repackaging fee will be charged along with the $10.00 returned item fee.
It is not our intention to make money off of repackaging fees but, you should look carefully at the product and packaging you are returning and ask yourself if you would be happy to receive it in its present condition if you ordered it from us new, if not, expect to pay a repackaging fee. If the product is not in new condition and cannot be sold as new, the product cannot be returned.
3) You must contact Archery Exchangewithin 5 business days of receipt of your purchase to arrange for an RA# (return authorization number). Click here to Request a Return Authorization Number. Please include your order number, the date of purchase and as much information as needed to respond to your request. For orders placed in December, Christmas Day will be considered the delivery date for our return policy purposes.
4) Return Items must be shipped, at your expense, within 5 business days of the issuing of your RA#.
5) Items returned without an RA#, after 5 business days of receipt or not shipped within 5 business days of the issuing of your RA# will be charged a 20% restocking fee along with the $10.00 returned item fee.
6) Your credit will be issued promptly after we receive your return. No credit will be given for shipping fee's in any case.
**There are no returns on Used Equipment, Special Orders or Drop Shipped items.**
***At this time there are no returns on International or Canadian orders***